Consular mission to Florida and Atlanta Nov 10-12, 2017
Consular officers from Lithuanian Consulate General in New York will be visiting November 10 - 12, 2017 and providing limited Consular Services in Saint Petersburg, Florida, and Atlanta, Georgia.
Consular services in Saint Petersburg, Florida will be performed on November 10 - 11, 2017 at the Lithuanian Club, located at:
4880 46th Avenue North
St. Petersburg, FL 33714
Consular services in Atlanta, Georgia will be performed on November 12, 2017 at the Lithuanian Honorary Consulate, located at:
1202 Lexham Dr,
Marietta, GA 30068
During the Consular mission, it will be possible to submit applications for Lithuanian citizenship, passports, and vital records from Lithuania and to receive other consular services.
In order to receive consular services you must register at the Consulate General of Lithuania in New York by e-mail [email protected] , if you have any questions please call (212) 354 7840.
To register, please provide the following information:
1) Your full name - exactly as in your passport. If your name changed due to marriage or other circumstances- please provide both- your old name, and your current name.
2) Personal code (asmens kodas), or your exact date of birth (in case person does not have personal code yet).
3) Your contact information (phone number, email address).
4) What consular services you would like to apply for.
5) What time you would like to come.
If you have consular mission related questions, you may also call us: (212) 354-7840.