Consular mission to Rochester, NY on March 11, 2017
Consular officers from Lithuanian Consulate General in New York will be visiting March 11, 2017 and providing limited Consular Services in Rochester, NY.
Consular services in Rochester, New York will be performed on March 11, 2017 at the Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Lithuania, located at:
140 Regatta Drive
Webster, NY 14580
Consular mission reception hours: March 11, 2017 from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
During the Consular mission it will be possible to submit applications for Lithuanian citizenship, passports, and vital records from Lithuania and to receive other limited consular services.
In order to receive consular services you must register at the Consulate General of Lithuania in New York by e-mail [email protected] or phone (212) 354 7840.
To register, please provide the following information:
1) Your full name - exactly as in your passport. If your name changed due to marriage or other circumstances- please provide both- your old name, and your current name.
2) Personal code (asmens kodas), or your exact date of birth (in case person does not have personal code yet).
3) Your contact information (phone number, email address).
4) What consular services you would like to apply for.
5) What time you would like to come.
If you have consular mission related questions, you may also call us: (212) 354-7840.